Tuesday, May 12, 2009

today.

There is nothing much today. I am watching the hits on Cakecentral.com. I am up to 313 views but still no advice as to traveling tips or building tips for the Topsy Turvy cake.

I am finding that I no longer want to eat my cakes but I feel like decorating.

I made banana muffins yesterday and whipped up a peanut butter topping to decorate with. : ) My son scrapes it off. What a waste of good peanut butter!!!

Well it is back to the books. Home schooling is time consuming. I am hoping that the weather man is right today and we get a few thunderstorms to add drama to the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your banana muffins sound very good with the peanut butter topping. Do you and your children take a break from home-school during the summer, and if so what activities keep you busy? Look at the blog http://itsthedirt.blogspot.com - I think she is in your area.

Zaroga said...

You will have to send me the muffin recipe. I have some bananas in the freezer just waiting to be made into something. The peanut butter frosting recipe too.

Today it has sprinkled here some... no thunderstorms. Enjoy your drama :-)